- EMPLOYERS THAT NEED TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT WITH THE CITY OF LANCASTER FOR WITHHOLDING AND/OR NET PROFIT, PLEASE USE THE FORM BELOW.
- https://www.ci.lancaster.oh.us/DocumentCenter/View/5686/Lancaster-Business-Questionnaire @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Securely upload W3 Withholding Reconciliations, W2's and 1099's in our Form Center.
Please select Income Tax Department from the Department drop down menu.
Employers with 150 or more employees must use the SSA format that includes local tax information.
PLEASE FIND OUR NEW NON RESIDENT REFUND REQUEST FORM UNDER OUR FORMS SECTION.
A refund of the tax withheld for your pre-COVID-19 work municipality, while you worked from home or another location, may not be available until litigation over this issue is completed. See Buckeye Institute, et al., v. Columbus City Auditor, et al, Franklin County Common Pleas Court Case No. 20-CV-004301.
2022 DUE DATES
Estimated Payment Due Dates
1ST QUARTER DUE APRIL 18, 2022
2ND QUARTER DUE JUNE 15, 2022
3RD QUARTER DUE SEPTEMBER 15, 2022
4TH QUARTER DUE DECEMBER 15, 2022 FOR BUSINESSES AND
JANUARY 17, 2023 FOR INDIVIDUALS
For tax preparation please call 740-687-6606 option 4, to make an appointment with the Income Tax Office.
Click below for Covid-19/ Tax Drop off info
2021 Income Tax Packet with Instructions
The City of Lancaster is requiring 2020 Withholding Reconciliations with 150 or more employees to be submitted in SSA, electronic format.
As of 03/12/2020 the Online Tax Tool is available.
- Make payments by checking account with no fee
- File current or prior year returns
- Upload W-2's and other tax documents
**For all taxpayers e-filing their return please be sure to provide W-2's and Federal Schedules. That information can be uploaded into the Tax Tool or mailed to our office. Please be aware that your filing is NOT complete until this documentation is submitted.
Federal short-term rate for 2020 & 2021 is 5%
Federal short-term rate for 2019 is 7%
Federal short-term rate for 2017 & 2018 is 6%