- The following is prohibited in our vehicles:
- Offensive Behavior
- Offensive Language
- Unauthorized Carrying Weapons, Concealed or Otherwise
- Personal Care Attendants (PCA) are not provided for disabled riders, but are permitted to accompany a rider at no charge. Please inform the scheduler if a PCA or a service animal will accompany the passenger.
- All vehicles are accessible and accommodate mobility devices up to 700 pounds when occupied, just let us know when reserving your trip that you will be using a lift.
- Riders are permitted to carry only the number of bags they are able to mange independently without the assistance of the driver. The carry-on items must fit either on your lap or directly in front of your area.
- Refusal to ride the vehicle sent for a trip is considered a “no-show”. Vehicles will wait 5 minutes for a rider before the trip is considered a “no-show”. In order to avoid a "no show", you must cancel your trip at least 1 hour prior to the scheduled pick-up time. For a copy of our full "no-show" policy you can contact our office at 740-681-5086.
- All riders are required to wear safety belts when riding, and children are required to be secured in appropriate child safety seats.
Notifying the Public of Rights Under Title VI
- Lancaster Fairfield Public Transit operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with the Lancaster Public Transit.
- For more information on the Lancaster Public Transit civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint call 740-687-6858, (TTY 800-750-0750), send an email or visit our administrative office.
- A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Federal Transit Administration by filing a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights, Attention:
Title VI Program Coordinator
1200 New Jersey Avenue SE
Washington DC 20590
- If information is needed in another language, contact 800-555-1212.