Billing Deconsolidation

If you are not a single family residential property and have tenants, you have the option of deconsolidating your stormwater bill.  Rules for deconsolidations are

  • There must be a tenant/landlord agreement on file with the Utilities Collection Office
  • Each tenant must have their own utility account (no stormwater only accounts will be created)
  • Each tenant must sign the deconsolidation request
  • All impervious area must be accounted for in the deconsolidation application
  • Unpaid storm sewer charges will be certified to the property taxes twice a year regardless of the tenant.
A deconsolidation application can be found here