- Community Development
- Community Resources
Click the links below to learn more about these money saving and home management topics:
Easy Ways to Save Energy & Money
Beat the Heat: Summer Cooling Tips
The Basics of Tree Trimming
Utility Service for Tenants
7 Steps to a Healthy Home
Integrated Pest Management
Help Yourself to a Healthy Home
Fairfield County Health Department
Ohio Department of Health
Click below to explore Better Money Habits by Bank of America:
Click the flyer below to learn more about using SNAP benefits at the Lancaster Farmers Market:
Career Training Programs:
- Assists economically disadvantaged young adults (ages 16-24) enter the workforce.
Eastland-Fairfield Career and Technical Schools
- High school and adult courses to prepare and certify students for trade jobs.
Fairfield County Workforce Center
- Provides training for high-demand industries through partnerships with Ohio University Lancaster and Hocking College.
Ohio Carpenters' Joint Apprenticeship and Training Program
- No cost four-year apprenticeship program.
Southeastern Ohio Center for Independent Living
- Independent Living Skills and Youth Transition Services for individuals with disabilities.
Claypool Electric Training Program
- Four-year apprenticeship program certified by the state of Ohio.
Fairfield 33 Jobs
- Connections to local high-demand industries
Ohio Means Jobs
- Upload your resume to search and be discovered by local employers and training programs
Fairfield County Ohio Means Jobs Center
- Get one on one help with resumes, interview skills and more. Located on the 3rd floor of the Lancaster Job and Family Services building.
Functional Training Services
- Career services for individuals with disabilities
- Local job placement service