Click the links below to learn more about these money saving and home management topics:
Click below to explore Better Money Habits by Bank of America:
Click the flyer below to learn more about using SNAP benefits at the Lancaster Farmers Market:
Career Training Programs:
- Assists economically disadvantaged young adults (ages 16-24) enter the workforce.
- High school and adult courses to prepare and certify students for trade jobs.
- Provides training for high-demand industries through partnerships with Ohio University Lancaster and Hocking College.
- No cost four-year apprenticeship program.
- Independent Living Skills and Youth Transition Services for individuals with disabilities.
- Four-year apprenticeship program certified by the state of Ohio.
- Connections to local high-demand industries
- Upload your resume to search and be discovered by local employers and training programs
- Get one on one help with resumes, interview skills and more. Located on the 3rd floor of the Lancaster Job and Family Services building.
- Career services for individuals with disabilities
- Local job placement service